20" Barrel w/ Skeleton Stock

Can anyone tell me where I can find a 308 20" Barrel w/ skeleton stock? I have been looking everywhere for one and can only find the 16" barrel. Thanks

I don't think they are available in that config from factory. I know I emailed Gilberts and they said they only get 16s w/ skeleton stocks.

I got a 22" 308 and then just bought a new stock for it.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a 308 20" Barrel w/ skeleton stock? I have been looking everywhere for one and can only find the 16" barrel. Thanks

I bought one just like you are looking for on gunbroker.com... heres one being sold with a scope as well...

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=68439479

You can assemble it cheaper than buying from that dealer (and I think that guy has a somewhat questionable reputation here).

I've got less than 700$ in my .308, and that includes the extra stock, vented hand guards, G2 trigger, blackjack green buffer and POSP scope. Just waiting for all the rest of the parts :)

Is the trigger something that needs to be changed. I know with the WASR you need the G2 trigger to fix the trigger slap, is that needed with the saiga? Why did you change your trigger? Where did you get the vented hand guards? Will any basic AK hand guard fit? Are they specific to saiga's? Sorry for all the questions, I'm still new to AK's in general and very new to saigas. Thanks for everyones help.

Is the trigger something that needs to be changed. I know with the WASR you need the G2 trigger to fix the trigger slap, is that needed with the saiga? Why did you change your trigger? Where did you get the vented hand guards? Will any basic AK hand guard fit? Are they specific to saiga's? Sorry for all the questions, I'm still new to AK's in general and very new to saigas. Thanks for everyones help.

I'm very new also :)

I changed my trigger due to feel, and several folks recomended the G2. It doesn't take much dremel work to get it in. For the price, it was hard to pass it up. Redstar and some others have drop-in units, but they run around the 80$+ mark. I wasn't changing to get into compliance, rather for feel. It does count as 3 parts though, should you want to go that route.

As for the hand guards, they're modified versions of the stock synthetics. I'm messing around with making my own new stock and handguard from my originals, I'm used to dealing with composites and resin molding techniques.