What mag pouches for 5/8/10-rd shotgun mags?

post-5843-1174980218_thumb.jpgHello, all. Might be my first post, not sure... :rolleyes:

I use late-style Condor/Blackhawk MOLLE tactical gear, and I was wondering what sorts of pouches and bags people have found work well with the various sizes of Saiga 12 mags.

I was considering just using a basic SAW "dump pouch" style bag, but I don't think that is even deep enough for the long AGP 10-rounders.

Ideas? Success stories? I'm a member of the all-volunteer Virginia State Defense Force so all my tactical gear is plain, basic OD - no ACU camo yet...

TIA!

Adam Lee

so there are no saiga shotgun operators with any input on "the bags they hold their mags" in? surprising....

anyone using MOLLE systems have a practical/tactical pouch that works well for them?

OK, back to the coffee quest.....

Adam Lee

I got a system for competition use that I will share with everyone after I'm done assembling and test it. It requires some stitching with a leather stitcher tool such as a Speedy Stitcher. I will post some pictures of it, both in pieces and the completed product.

It easily holds three 10-round AGP magazines and they will not fall out even if you are running downhill with wild dogs chasing you. Best of all, the cost for the pieces was about $40. (The stitcher will cost about $15 but I can also use that for other jobs.) That's pretty good for a three-magazine platform. I will assemble it and use it for a match on April 8 and share my findings.