I have accumulated these scopes either from unbelievible deals on ebay and from friends. I have already looked to make sure that the prices I have are the lowest on the internet. I would like to sell them here.

1. Springfield 6x40 7.62 government scope. New in box. Rangefinding out to 700 meters) A lightweight and ultra compact 6 power scope which is ballistically tuned to 7.62 (.308) match ammo. When comparing the 6x40 to other high performance telescopes, you will find it to be not only more affordable, but also a high quality scope designed for a variety of applications. This versatile scope features a patented internal bubble level to maintain precision accuracy, a large 40mm objective lens for superior light gathering capability in low light conditions, and slim, no snag windage and elevation knobs. 1" tube

2. BSA Platinum Target scope. It is 6.5-26 power with a 52mm objective. It also has a target dot retical and target knobs. This particular model also has a side mounted focus dial. BSA no longer makes these scopes, and they were considered they best they ever put out. I really hate to see this one go. Used with ring marks but no other marks. Comes with the flip caps shown. 1" tube

3.The 6-24x44 Varmint riflescope boasts a camera-quality lens system and a shockproof, waterproof and fog-proof construction that's designed to handle any terrain and weather conditions. It includes fully coated optics and a parallax setting of 15 yards to Infinity. This scope most ideally suited for use as part of a sniper team. Scope features a Illuminated Mil Dot for both range estimation and tactical cooperation with shooter. 6~24x44 SWAT X-TREME tactical scope was created so that even a force with a tight budget could outfit its officers with the most rugged dependable tactical scope. 30mm tube. Really nice nice scope for an "off brand".

This is new in box. comes with rings, flip caps and sunshade.

Prices?

1. Springfield scope $170 delivered to 48 states. Others at cost.

2. BSA target. Can not let it go for less than $150 delivered 48 states.

3. Barska "SWAT" $190 delivered to 48 states.

spring1.jpg

bsa.jpg

bar1.jpg

Edited by thinking
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.