NATION MOURNS

Our nation mourns after the Virginia Tech massacre,we pray for all those involved or affected by this. It makes no sense to blame gun owners or the manufactures but it has already begun. I doubt that cooler heads will prevail,I can already feel our politicians in D.C. getting ready the schrill battle cry for more gun control at the expense of the lives lost here in Virginia. I hope we are all ready for this next fight as it appears we are headed to the next level in this struggle. GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

It's amazing what Americans will worry about... you are far more likely to die in a car crash or have a heart attack wolfing down a Big-Mac than you are to be killed by a crazed gunman.

Unfortunately, I can see the Democratic strategy clearly. They're not pushing gun control now because it will hurt them in the 2008 presidential election. If they can get their candidate elected in 2008 (a real possibility with the whole Iraq snafu), it will be 1994 all over again and we can kiss our gun rights goodbye.

Don't trust the DemocRats, they're waiting for the chance to take power and then take our guns and rights away. With Hitlery Clinton and the Muslim Obama (whose name rhymes with Osama) they'll be glad to disarm us so Islamic terrorists will have an easier time to terrorize us. They've already shown their intents by politicizing this tragedy.

Unfortunately the Republican candidates are also wishy washy on protecting our Second Amendment rights.

The terrorist has Ismail A written on his arm which is the name of Ishmael in Arabic. There's a possibility that Cho had Islamic ties who exploited his mental illness but the press will never tell us that. Remember how they swept under the rug that the Salt lake City shooter was a Bosnian Muslim who wanted to murder infidels.

Good point GT, folks may want to check the death rate of 700 americans that die from ANAL cancer each year. We don't " mourn" them or frankly, any other cancer, car crash, airliner, scuba diving, etc. deaths (unless they personally effects us). It's all a matter of Pavlovian conditioning with regard to the Left/Right brain media monster. Father news cast, tell me whom I should hate, be afraid of, worry about today...