Not Welcome at Conference on Islamic Radicalism. Thank You, Belgium

The sad thing is that we are rolling as fast as we can down the same road and nobody seems to care for the most part. I suppose my children will carry on the good fight. This has been getting increasingly depressing lately. Not you guys, just the realization of things I have been not been aware of.

Edited by 1911

I think BRG3's signature says it well enough

"From this place we will deliver notice to the parliaments of conquerors that a line has been drawn against the darkness. And we will hold that line, no matter the cost"

The Buster generation is projected to be less than 4% evangelical by the time they reach 35 years old.

Hey, even a guy like me sees the trouble coming. I know I have more than a few rough edges but I'm back in School to become a pastor...FWIW

The operational definition of a harmful sectarian organisation, i.e. a definition to be used by the secretarial staff of the Centre in their daily work, is based on the provisions of the 2 June 1998 law and on the non-exhaustive list of dangerousness criteria drawn up by the parliamentary commission on sects (2). "As the concepts of dangerousness and harmfulness refer to a possible danger or harmfulness, the analysis of the harmful character of a sectarian organisation amounts to a risk assessment. This assessment is founded on real cases of risks and in the absence of real risks on the intrinsic characters of the organisation ". (3)

Harmfulness criteria (4)

The harmfulness criteria selected by the Centre are based on those listed in the Report of the Parliamentary Enquiry Commission:

deceitful or abusive recruitment methods;

use of mental manipulation;

physical or mental (psychological) maltreatments inflicted to followers or their families;

deprivation of followers or of their families from appropriate medical care;

acts of violence, particularly sexual, against followers, their families, third parties or even children;

breaking off the links between the followers and their families, their husbands or wives, their relatives and their friends;

This one is particularly problematic when you consider Luke 12:51-53, "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two, and two against three. They will be divided, father against son, and son against father; mother against daughter, and daughter against mother; mother-in-law against daughter-on-law, and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law." Sounds like these self-enshrined protectors of society could outlaw the Bible itself!

kidnapping children or removing them from their parents;

deprivation from the freedom to leave the sect;

disproportionate financial claims, swindle and misappropriation of funds to the detriment of the followers;

abusive exploitation of the work of followers;

breaking off all links with the democratic society presented as evil;

destruction of society for the benefit of the sect;

use of illegal methods to seize power

This one would include much of what our government has done in the last century. Gun control, income tax, no speaking ill of politicians within 90 days of an election, and so on. :cryss:

and on existing laws which can be applied to new religious movements violating them.

Moreover, the provisions of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights have been taken into consideration.

The criteria are divided up into categories with regard to violations of individual rights (psychical, physical as well as financial) and violations of the standards and values governing society.

Every criterion has not the same weight. Some criteria refer to more serious offences than others.

For the assessment of a movement, it is not sufficient to add up the various criteria to determine the harmfulness of a group.

The criteria must rather be considered indicators for a global assessment.

This instrument may not be used either to compare different movements.

(1) Centre d'avis et d'information sur les organisations sectaires nuisibles (CIAOSN)

(2) The content of the operational definition was defined at a meeting of the CIAOSN held on 18

The Europeans are brain dead when it comes to dealing with Islam and trampling Christians in the birthplace of Christianity. The abandoned their faith to become multicultural, 'tolerant' and 'liberal' and forgot who they are. When you don't know who you are you will lose to Musalims who know what they are. If Heaven forbid that Hitlery Clinton becomes president she will impose this shit on the American people and go after devout Christians and Jews while letting Muslims run amok. We can also kiss our gun rights goodbye (which includes our Saigas).

The Europeans are brain dead when it comes to dealing with Islam and trampling Christians in the birthplace of Christianity.

trampling Christians in the birthplace of Christianity? would you care to explain that please?

They abandoned their faith to become multicultural, 'tolerant' and 'liberal' and forgot who they are. When you don't know who you are you will lose to Musalims who know what they are.

if your religion is the only thing that shapes what you are, than i'd argue you are the one that is most in danger...

you trying to tell me that I -as an atheist- have 'forgotten who i am', but a blind believer in christianity 'knows who he is'? wow... just wow.

PS: being multicultural, tolerant and even liberal doesn't mean you have 'lost your faith' btw. doesn't the bible tell you to be tolerant? doesn't boedhism tell you to accept your neighbours? wasn't Jeruzalem a place where once upon a time christians, jews and muslims lived side by side (they didnt loose their faith, did they?)?

The Europeans are brain dead when it comes to dealing with Islam and trampling Christians in the birthplace of Christianity.

trampling Christians in the birthplace of Christianity? would you care to explain that please?

They abandoned their faith to become multicultural, 'tolerant' and 'liberal' and forgot who they are. When you don't know who you are you will lose to Musalims who know what they are.

if your religion is the only thing that shapes what you are, than i'd argue you are the one that is most in danger...

you trying to tell me that I -as an atheist- have 'forgotten who i am', but a blind believer in christianity 'knows who he is'? wow... just wow.

PS: being multicultural, tolerant and even liberal doesn't mean you have 'lost your faith' btw. doesn't the bible tell you to be tolerant? doesn't boedhism tell you to accept your neighbours? wasn't Jeruzalem a place where once upon a time christians, jews and muslims lived side by side (they didnt loose their faith, did they?)?

It's pretty obvious from your posts that your atheism doesn't shape what you are. :lolol: