Conversion rifle test

I finished my conversion a while back but couldn't spare a minute for any range time. Quickly tested the rifle with about 20 rounds right after the conversion was done but I had a little mishap with the muzzle brake flying downrange on the first shot. Got all that squared away, thanks to Dinzag, great doing business with him, just so happened I had had a wrong type of set screws holding the muzzle brake on. Anyway, went through 320 rounds of Wolf Military Classic ammunition Saturday without as much as a single hiccup, grouping was excellent, the overall performance of the rifle just great. The only 'drawback' I could think of was the rifle heating up like crazy if you start going through rounds fast, but from what I know that's normal for all AK style weapons. Thanks to all the guys on this forum for all the information and advice. Just finished cleaning both the Saiga and my G-19 about half an hour ago and figured I'd post about another great experience with these amazing guns. Keep on shooting, guys.

P.S. Oh yeah, just joined NRA about a week ago, still waiting on the membership card. Are there a lot of NRA members on this forum?

They had sent me an application and a class action appeal for the gun owners' rights so I'm proud to say I've joined the fight for our rights to own firearms. :super: