What FCG can I use on a Saiga 12?

I used an FSE set that came out of my sar1 when I upgraded it to an RSA group.

Little word of warning. I made a floor plate and follower for my mags so that I could use the original saiga hammer instead of cutting up my fse hammer. when I went shooting I found out in a very bad way that this is a very bad idea to have an FSE trigger and disconnector, and a saiga hammer. It fires when you pull the trigger, AND WHEN YOU RELEASE IT. 2 shots, 1 pull, not a good thing. It was not that the hammer simply followed the bolt forward after firing, it would stay back until you released the trigger, then would fall for the second time. If anyone has done the same method I used and have not shot it yet, do not shoot it. Just cut off the nub on the new hammer so that it will fit.

Probably a good thing that I replaced it, cause the floor plate I made from sheet metal needed alot more work to have it feed perfectly every time anyway

This will have it's own thread as well so more people can see it and stay safe.

Try the RSA adjustable, or the G2 from tapco as well. My FSE never had a trigger slap problem, and I like fse any way, so I used it. Randy at blackjackbuffers.com has both the rsa and th G2 for good prices.