• 3 weeks later...
Well I have used paypal to buy gun related items off ebay FWIW.

But then again, ebay is also anti-gun and ebay owns paypal IIRC so I guess you are 100% correct.

Agree. If buying gun-related items you often have to keep the item reference obscure and avoid firearms related terms. I've heard of people getting their PayPal accounts revoked.

Gaypal can go straight to hell and take commiefornia with it! Who the f**k do they think they are to prohibit legal transactions - just because they don't like the american bill of rights?

Gaypal can go straight to hell and take commiefornia with it! Who the f**k do they think they are to prohibit legal transactions - just because they don't like the american bill of rights?

We (like the Dems) know what is best for you, trusting citizen...Just go back to enjoying "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" or "Two Fags Remodel a House" and let us handle everything. :eek::unsure::lol:

BTW - wasn't there a pro 2nd Amendment "paypal" type thingie started just to address this issue? :unsure:

I coud have sworn remembering reading something about this in one of the many gun rags that come in for me monthly. :unsure: