Anyone with any experience...good bad or ugly...with the EAA Windicator DA revolvers in .38/.357? I know they make a decent semi-auto, but the price on their revolvers is lower than even a Rossi and it almost sounds a little too good to be true. They are made in Germany from what I can see. Do they reliably go bang when the trigger is pulled?

For under $300 I'd give it a whirl. I've never seen one but I really liked my Witness except for its FAILURES TO EJECT so maybe this is their solution to that problem :lolol:

Seriously though, it's probably worth a look. If it's made by Tanfoglio the construction ought to be solid.

• 4 weeks later...

the windicators (in 38spl) are awesome. bought one for my wife and it has operated flawlessly. and accurate as hell for a 2inch barrel.

they have the best feeling grip i've ever felt on a revolver!

paid $185 new in box!

they are made in germany so maybe thats why they are so awesome!

their blued finish looks great!

they are really great revolvers and you are getting alot for the money.

and like i said, the best grip on a revolver. ever. and i've had multiple people agree.

you won't regret buying one once you shoot it.

willie d

the tanfoglios (basically the cz design) are known for their extraction problems.

i've owned 6 tanfoglios and only had to replace extractor springs in 2 of them.

replace the extractor spring with a WOLFF extra power spring and it will completely cure the extraction issues.

believe it or not, the baby eagle was one of the ones that needed replacing.

I missed out an opportunity to buy one of these revolvers because I didn't live in Ohio and couldn't purchase a pistol out of state. They look well made and are not expensive as most German pistols are always priced higher (Walther, H&K, etc.). I may try one out if I get a revolver, I'm a left hander and reloading revolvers is designed for righties.