WTB Saiga 12 complete

Hey all!

I'm a big fan of Saigas and am still learning about them. I was researching on Wikipedia and found a number of calibers/gauges. Can someone help me out? I'm looking to spend as little as possible (yea, I'm a cheap bastard) for the largest....errr most common....well pretty much whatever I can get for cheap to start out with. Thanks!

Hey all!

I'm a big fan of Saigas and am still learning about them. I was researching on Wikipedia and found a number of calibers/gauges. Can someone help me out? I'm looking to spend as little as possible (yea, I'm a cheap bastard) for the largest....errr most common....well pretty much whatever I can get for cheap to start out with. Thanks!

You can get a new 7.62 or a .223 for $279 or so, and the cheapest shotgun is a .410 for about $260. The other calibers and gauges are more expensive. Welcome to the forum! Depending where you buy, these prices may be $20-30 cheaper.

Edited by tritium
You can get a new 7.62 or a .223 for $279 or so, and the cheapest shotgun is a .410 for about $260. The other calibers and gauges are more expensive. Welcome to the forum! Depending where you buy, these prices may be $20-30 cheaper.

Thanks for the help. Any suggestions on where to look?

gilberts has them for 439$, i just got one tonight myself. Get it while you can, from dealers there is a 3-6 month wait, i even contacted RAA and they said they have only had a 100 or so shipped into the USA so far this year.. good luck..

Gilberts has them posted on gunbroker.com also, same price

gilberts has them for 439$, i just got one tonight myself. Get it while you can, from dealers there is a 3-6 month wait, i even contacted RAA and they said they have only had a 100 or so shipped into the USA so far this year.. good luck..

Gilberts has them posted on gunbroker.com also, same price

I think I saw half of that hundred on a crate nib in Tony's shop.

Hey all!

from experiance,. the .410 is an awsome round. i shoot an american arms over/under, and i can hit anything that a 12 gauge can. but.... wheil they spend only 16 bucks for a 100 round pack, you'll be around 40 bucks for 100 count. just my two cents. brian