Hey folks, Not to many people left who do things for FREE out of sheer kindness and patriotism!

Guido2 is guilty of both!

Thank you Brother! Iou one!

Aww, Shucks....

Thanks to all for your support, and for having "something in the sack" and displaying them. (Goes figuratively for you, Racegal...) :angel:

I reckon any movement starts with a small idea, and a little nudge from like-minded folks.

Maybe "ta hell" with the PC nonsense and we can express ourselves in our own country again......Man, that's asking quite a lot, huh?

The best,

Guido2 in Houston

PS-I found that they don't stick well to a non-clean surface. May want to use some Windex to clean the bumper or whatever first.

I found that they don't stick well to a non-clean surface. May want to use some Windex to clean the bumper or whatever first.

LOL! Hey man I cleaned my back glass with windex for the first time ever before putting it on. :super: Usually it just gets the occasional quick job with the squeeegie at the pumps. Now my dog can finally see out except for recent nose smears and they can see in to know there are teeth behind the words. :devil:

LOL! Hey man I cleaned my back glass with windex for the first time ever before putting it on. :super: Usually it just gets the occasional quick job with the squeeegie at the pumps. Now my dog can finally see out except for recent nose smears and they can see in to know there are teeth behind the words. :devil:

Maybe if you cleaned the other side of the glass........

Yes, I think running may be in order here. :)