Hey TONY

Hey Tony I seen some of your handy work this weekend at the little rock gun show on a sbs you did. May I ask what rear ghost ring sight is that you put in the dovetail on the rear sight? I have a norinco hunter . I would like to cut a dove tail in the gas tub and get rid of that flip up sight. Im going to use one of your stocks after I weld up the rear reciever and Galil front end parts. I was going to splice in a galil reciever stub on the back , but thats going to be a pain in the a$$. Nice work on the sbs by the way.

post-3950-1190436344_thumb.jpg

:smoke:

Did you get the drool off it ???? Do you know what rear sight that is? You should see that VZ58 now. :) got 4 more kits and 4 recievers in today. I think Im going to have to get one. He also still has that saiga 12 for sale. said he would take 450 + shipping or you could just drive down and pick it up :) hint hint you know you need another one. nice to hang out again. you need to just set up with us next time and hang out.