EAA and rifle magazines: ETA?

Anybody heard yet when EAA expects to receive the magazines? They should know by now, but they don't seem to want to tell. It's almost a month since the AWB ended, for goodness sakes.

There's also no reason why they shouldn't be able to give us ballpark price figures. Izhmash should know how much it's costing them, so why doesn't EAA know how much they're going to charge us?

Seriously, if they try taking advantage of me and ask for more than $16/mag, I'll just convert my rifle to take standard mags and write EAA off. Right now I'm getting my conversion parts together, and haven't stocked up on standard magazines because I wanted to see if EAA will give me a reason to save myself the trouble of adding a feedramp or grinding down the front lugs.

EAA,

Please tell me I have a reason to buy mags from you.

If you've got a 7.62x39, yes go ahead and convert it. You'll have cheap mags and plenty of them along with 100% compatibility. Those of us with .308s are stuck though, until a conversion gets finalized. .223 models are hit and miss with mags and reliability, mainly cause not many AKs are made in that caliber.

I doubt it will be $16/each. Their current nuetered mags are $20 each. If anything, they're waiting to see demand and pricing accordingly, not good imo.