Has anyone heard or did anyone watch the Great Gun Debate pay per view from London last night involving Wayne LaPierre of the NRA going up against that Slit that wants to take away our guns on behalf of the UN?

I'd be interested in learning people's opinions as to how that debate came off and the outcome from that debate.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I spent the $10. Rebecca Peters is a freakin Nazi wannabe...Wayne points out that her (and her puppetmaster Soros') ideas would require an absolutely huge UN bureaucracy. Wonder who would head it? RP made it look like every massacre in the third world was directly the responsibility of the US arms industry...wish Wayne had pointed out that the massacres are by: 1) governments against UNARMED citizens/tribal rivals and 2)are armed with AK variants which we all know and love, not expensive AR's. yadda yadda yadda...my beef is that iNDEMAND was supposed to have the results of the viewer voting on line on the 22nd...now the 26th and nothing!...Bastards don't like the results, I guess, like the rest of the lying media who ignore the raw numbers, which give the real data, not "corrected" to show the result they want. WL did bring up the fact that 2.5 million americans defend themselves with weapons each year, all but a couple percent of whom never fire a shot. RP is DANGEROUS to all freedom loving peoples. Don't be fooled by her mannish good looks!

i would like to know what poor souls they plan to send to our homes to seize our firearms if the day should ever come. I hope they have good medical coverage...

Edited by Bvamp

AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!! :haha:

Should the United States Senate support the proposed United Nations treaty that bans ownership of guns?

32%YES 68%NO

Who do you think won this television debate?

68%Wayne LaPierre 32%Rebecca Peters

AND THERE YA FUGGIN HAVE IT, FOLKS!! THE PEOPLE (NOT THE SHEEPLE!!!) HAVE SPOKEN!!! :smoke:

Edited by guineapigw/saiga-12