Saiga Russian folding stock

I don't seem them on the OST site either.

Cope's, the Forum E-store and Tickbite Supply are all out of stock.

I'll go ahead and give you the lecture now -- you do realize that putting that stock set on your unconverted Saiga makes you subject to 922R, and that without any other changes you would be in violation of Federal law, right?

Just checking.

If you don't want to wait, ACE makes the same stock set up - but it runs about $60 more. Same deal -- once you install it, 922R applies.

Jim

I don't seem them on the OST site either.

Cope's, the Forum E-store and Tickbite Supply are all out of stock.

I'll go ahead and give you the lecture now -- you do realize that putting that stock set on your unconverted Saiga makes you subject to 922R, and that without any other changes you would be in violation of Federal law, right?

Just checking.

If you don't want to wait, ACE makes the same stock set up - but it runs about $60 more. Same deal -- once you install it, 922R applies.

Jim

I've got 8 Ace Stocks coming in. These are US made, and not the Russian. I would think this would help more with the 922r compliance. These are also built better than the Russian models. I am going to leave 2 at my local gun dealers (C&S, they do lots of custom Saiga-12 work). You can buy them from C&S for same price as Ace, or maybe slightly lower.

I bought the extras so people could by them, not me mark them up alot.

Thanks