Maximum legal mag capacity?

One of the other guys could answer that better than i could. I would have to say you are really

pushing it with a 10 rounder, so for a 20? I'd have to say More than likely no. At least the 10 round mag is a production mag.

MAC_TEK

Yeah, I have seen those. I was thinking of a double stack with a converted top to fit the Saiga. I was playing with an M14 30 rd. mag and .410 shells fit pretty well. The trouble would be, they keep working themselves to the front due to the rims on the hulls. I think 20 would fit, but before I do anything, I want to be sure it's legal ;)

I know Ohio has a 30 rd. limit. I've never heard of it being enforced, but you never know.

I grew up in NE Ohio but that was some time back. The mag capacity limit then was 15 rounds. Technically, all those .22's that would take 17 .22 Longs in the tube mag were legally considered 'machineguns'. Our county sheriff (sp?) had formerly been the chief of police in University Heights -- he told me that the 15 round limit was very selectively enforced, mostly as a 'need-something-to-get-the-guy-on' sort of thing. But, as I said, that was quite some time ago. Glad to hear that Ohio seems to have become a bit more understanding.

The double-stack mag idea does sound good. Please keep us posted.

Edited by Aethelbert