A few minor changes to the board layout tonight

I wanted to let you all know that I have made a few changes to the front page of the forum, and combined a few sections together, as well as added a couple.

I added a subforum into the contributions and donations section for EVERYONE to ask questions and bring issues forward into, such as the recent paypal issue with paypal informing the website in a different format that you are the one we billed for a donation. This should simplify things quite a bit, and will also help make it so that noone is forgotten or left in the dark, which has happened in the past.

I have also added a political discussion forum, which is intended for all of our fun talk about illegal immigration, the political climate, etc etc etc.

you should take a minute to look at the front page of the forum to familiarise yourselves with it a little bit, as I know a lot of the long-term members usually miss this stuff for a little while before they realise what is going on or that they are in a new section all of a sudden.

I have a few other ideas Im pondering such as a competition section and reloading section to combine into where the tech section now sits, like I have combined the funnies, the fight club, and the political discussions subforums.

The staff here want to make this a better place that you all will enjoy, and have use for, and I am in the process of trying to streamline it for various reasons, as it seems a little chaotic to me right now with the diversity of subjects in the general section alone........

if anyone has any thoughts, comments, or suggestions, share them, please. we want to hear from you....

I think a Competition Section would be great. There's been a lot of discussion in the S12 section, but it extends beyond just shotguns.

You might consider a section on Tactics and Training. Some of the things that get posted in the General Forum might fit there, and help clean things up a little.

Jim

Yeh I was thinking something like that combined into the same place. I figured out how to make a special moderator just for individual sections, although a bit complicated, but it is doable. It would also be a fairly easy job, compared to being a general moderator here that takes care of all members and the entire board.

A competition and tactics section would be a real good thing at this point, as with the drums coming to market, and the proliferation of the guns and other US mags, we are going to see more and more competition guys running them in matches, even the rifles, as well. I think, even though it might not be VERY popular of a forum, it is the right thing to do for the specialized set of users that that will bring here, and that are already here now.

It would also be the place to have the occasional saiga shoot threads that we see pop up once in a while.