WTB: Chinese AK-47 Drums 75 or 100 round

You guys were a great help when I was learning about Saiga 12s...so I figured I would put a line in the water and see if anyone happens to be able to help me out with another member of the Ak family.

I'm looking for reasonably priced Chinese 7.62x39 AK drums in either 75 or 100 round capacity.

If you have some or one, new or used, let me know...

republic36 (AT) sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Yeah...Whatacountry is pretty much the high number. They have to make a living however. I can't knock them for not being competitive with private sellers.

I searched AK files and saw a couple old sales....

Looks like I pretty much can expect to pay $165 for NIW 75 rounders and $250 to $275 for NIW 100 rounders...A little less if I want one covered in rust (great)....

Anything less than that and it sells in minutes. I've missed two sales now due to being just a few minutes late in checking in the sales threads.

Suckers are pricey! Oh well...Bite the bullet I suppose...

Thanks for the help!

Yeah...Whatacountry is pretty much the high number. They have to make a living however. I can't knock them for not being competitive with private sellers.

I searched AK files and saw a couple old sales....

Looks like I pretty much can expect to pay $165 for NIW 75 rounders and $250 to $275 for NIW 100 rounders...A little less if I want one covered in rust (great)....

Anything less than that and it sells in minutes. I've missed two sales now due to being just a few minutes late in checking in the sales threads.

Suckers are pricey! Oh well...Bite the bullet I suppose...

Thanks for the help!

IMHO- The chinese 75 rounders are much more reliable and have less/no FTF problems. I have some East german 75s, no prob there either. The chinese 100 rounders are not worth the same $ as a 75 round drum due to feed issues. Not sure about other makes in the 100 round capacity.(Either way-yes get the wind up kind).