SureFire Gun Mags Polymer 7.62X39 Mags

The 7.62X39 mags have a very tight lock-up fit. Do not file the rear lock-up lug to try and make it fit. Install the front part of the mag as usual and continue to work the back lug back and forth against the rifles mag release untill it snaps into place. This takes less than a dozen firm attempts. This mag was specifcally designed for an extremely thight lock-up. It is designed for and being tested for other uses.

This condition is not typical but could occur.

Remember a tighter fitting mag makes for a faster feeding more accurate rifle.

I just shot 200rds from 2 of these clips and I will tell ya that they do fit tight as h3ll at the start. By the time we were done shooting they were getting broken in and were "less" of a pain in the arse. I figure a couple 100 more rds through them and they will be just fine.

I recently got one of these from Gilberts and I found that mine didn't even lock in all the way. I had to file maybe 1/32 off the locking tab to make it click into position. Other wise it would go in and the release tab would only click back about 1/3 the way until I altered it. But it works great and I like the locked open position it gives after it is empty.

-PK

I dont mean to sidetrack...

an FYI -

here is a product "involved" that does product support.....

I would love to see these people advertise with us, but, hey, if all they do is support thier product, I am happy with that.

lets talk, SAIGAGUY. PM or email me. I am sure we can work something out, to both of our benefits.