Home made mags

Hello everyone ....i'm new to this forum but have been a gun enthusiast for a long time and i'm a proud saiga 20 owner....I have just one question....seeing how eaa is not going to be nice enough to import high cap mags for our shotguns ....Are there any limits to the amount of shells a home made mag can hold ....i mean since the ban is gone now?......Is there any law to stop me from connecting three standared 5 round mags together to create a 13 to 15 round stick???....Oh by the way i would like to send a thank you to a fellow saiga owner across the pond for getting high cap mags to us here....Thanks assassin!....but in being somewhat of a fabricator....i might want to try to make my own....Any restrictions???...Anyones info would be much appreciated...!!

Thanks so much~!

S.G.G

you will be able to get 8 round mags (maybe ten rounders) soon. great gun, you live in a great land. lets hope they dont ban this gun before its reputation spreads to more guys out there........

this gun has funny rules with the gov. they dont seem to like it for some reason (cant imagine why) stick to ten or less rounds per mag. even pump guns that have been legal for twenty years dont usually take more than 10 rounds, so go with that logic.

If you like to fabricate, do so, just dont tell a lot of people that you made a 20 round mag for any 12 gauge. the government will promptly ban it.......we arent in a free country anymore.....this is a fascist state with RULES!

Hey thanks guys...i really appriciate the info.....it does seem sensible to stick with the ten round max logic.....i can't wait to be able to get the eight or ten rounders....Bvamp.....Are you telling me that eaa is actually going to import the mags that we really want???...Very very surprising!...I was considering giving assassin a little more business....but if i could simply go to my local gun shop and get the mags i want .....I suppose i can wait before i go into mad professor mode and fabricate my own....but still it's not out of the question....however for the sake of simplicity in which everyone can relate simply buying what you really want is always easier than making it yourself....

S.G.G

well, you can get them, but i doubt you would be able to buy them off the counter, like going to your shop and digging through a crate of high cap 7.62 mags for 5 bucks, and pick one out and buy it. thats still a long ways off. they want your money :) You can convert USAS mags, but i dont think they come in 20 gauge.........its worth a dollar if you ask me........

Mac tek thanks so much for that awesome site....i've been searching for those things for a long long time....where did you find that site??!!!...Looks like i'm gonna be dropping a little bit of money very very soon .....I'm blown away that they there are for sale!!!Thanks again!!!

Edited by ScatterGunGary