I am currently looking at the 3rd gen Kobra

Hey guys I have a question. Seeing as how the good Mr. Claus is coming our way, I have been seriously eying the 3rd gen Kobra. My only inquiry is whether or not the sight picture is clear with the HALO hand guard installed. It looks to me like it would be A OK but I wanted to ask if anybody here had the HALO with any of the side mounting Kobras and if you could clearly see downrange?

Oh yeah, and also, if I were to get a night vision scope in the future would it work being mounted in front of the Kobra? Assuming of course that the optics lined up correctly. I know that EOtech has a night vision compatible red dot, but I cant remember if the night vision scope is mounted in front or behind the red dot?

Edited by Azkamidaka
Hey guys I have a question. Seeing as how the good Mr. Claus is coming our way, I have been seriously eying the 3rd gen Kobra. My only inquiry is whether or not the sight picture is clear with the HALO hand guard installed. It looks to me like it would be A OK but I wanted to ask if anybody here had the HALO with any of the side mounting Kobras and if you could clearly see downrange?

Oh yeah, and also, if I were to get a night vision scope in the future would it work being mounted in front of the Kobra? Assuming of course that the optics lined up correctly. I know that EOtech has a night vision compatible red dot, but I cant remember if the night vision scope is mounted in front or behind the red dot?

NV goes before the red dot like a magnifier.

Ok, so night vision goes in front of the red dot. Which is good news since the kobra would sit farther back. Anybody know about the site picture of a Kobra with a HALO?

I know that this question has been asked before but I just didnt get a clear answer when it was :D

:lolol::lolol::lolol: I just saw this, that will definatelt see clearly over a HALO. Yout guys dont think thats mounted on the dust cover do you? :eek: Nevermind! The damn picture says thats a gen II meaning it is a side mounter, still any more input would be appreciated.

ekp-8mbig01.jpg

Edited by Azkamidaka