Nobody knows?

Pretty much any AK47 or AK74 bolts right in. If you decide to fill the hole left vacant by the old trigger with Chicago screws or some other type of bolt that goes across the inside if the receiver then you will have to cut a notch in the bottom of the stock so it will seat all the way into the receiver. If you want a folder, Tapco makes one that will bolt/screw right in. The original AK folders require a little work on the receiver but the rest work fine. The Saiga made from a stamped AK receiver. Find a stock you want on the internet and then post it here and I'm sure someone will tell you if it will fit or not. K-Var sells a nice stock in two different lengths with several color options. Tapco has one also that is less expensive.

Dude, There's lots of options- start by looking in the tech section. There's a list of suppliers, or simply type in AK stocks on your web browser. You find what you need with very little effort, but you have to do your part.

Not sure if you read what I was asking properly. I was wondering if the Saiga 12 receiver would accept stocks ment for stamped Ak receivers. I wasn't asking what specific things would work or anything like that. I really don't see the reason for the hostile tone in your reply. It was a quick easy question.

Thanks for the reply madmilo.

Dude, There's lots of options- start by looking in the tech section. There's a list of suppliers, or simply type in AK stocks on your web browser. You find what you need with very little effort, but you have to do your part.

Not sure if you read what I was asking properly. I was wondering if the Saiga 12 receiver would accept stocks ment for stamped Ak receivers. I wasn't asking what specific things would work or anything like that. I really don't see the reason for the hostile tone in your reply. It was a quick easy question.

Thanks for the reply madmilo.

I apologize if you perceived my answer as hostile, it was not my intent. The tech section I mentioned gives lots and lots of info about Saiga's in particular and AK's in general. With links to even more info, I was encouraging (or trying to) you to use it, it's a great resource. It would have lead you to understand the Saiga is a stamped receiver and then you would have known the answer to your question. And then would you also have sources for answers to other questions that you might have.

I have zero problems with answering questions from newbies, I was one just a few months ago. After I found the Tech section and all the links I was able to quickly figure out alot things without posting and waiting for replies-just wanted to give you the same advantage. Again, accept my apologies.

People get stern (not hostile) when a post appears "lazy." Usually that includes not referencing your research if you've done any, clarifying exactly what you do and don't know about what you're asking. People who are in-the-know get miffed about such things occasionally because there really are people that casually waltz in and ask a simple question and just sit back and wait for a response. *shrugs* Forum etiquette and socializing can be difficult.

To answer your question, there are many stocks to choose from, most AK furniture will fit as long as you move the trigger group forward, if you don't, there's fewer options.

KW