Super Newb 223 questions!

I am new to the forum and new to the world of AK and AK variant firearms. I have been wanting a AK style gund for sometime and found a Saiga 223 at my local gun shop. I was impressed with the feel of the gun and the fit and finish. What I need to know is it easy to install scopes, pistol grips, stocks, etc. Are mags availalbe (30 rounders)? Are there many accesories available? And last does AK parts and mags work with the SAIGA. Thanks for the help!!!!

well it has a scope mount on it already, the pistol grip will take some work and you can fit any ak stock or tigger group after you take out the old trigger group and move it up, the end of the barrel is thicker so it harder to get bayonets and muzzle brakes on it but you still can i haven't yet, theres alot of things you can do with them there great guns for the price. you can also get 30 round weiger 233 mags for about 16-17 bucks too after some filing, after you do the conversions you pretty much got an ak

http://www.cross-conn.com/Saiga_Conversion/index.htm this site will show you how to do all of it, just get some good tools and a good clean workplace before you try it convert i didn't really have this so i had a hard time. the conversion is definatly worth it though, i have a great gun now, anything else you need to know just let us all know, everyone is pretty cool here