Hello I have a converted saiga 7.62x39 forsale. It started life as a 20 inch model I took it to a local smith and had remove the bbl from the receiver and cut it back to 15. inches and had him permitaly install an ak 74 style brake. the front sight tower has been welded on as has the brake and the brake has been blind pinned in two spots i tried to get that in the pic. He custom made a rear block and installed a vz 58 side folder. it has od green tapco p grip and fore arm and will come with a black p grip and a black fore arm also. it has the bullet guide installed and i have a spair i will include if i can find it in my parts bin. I am not sure if the trigger is us made it was sold to me as being a centery arms trigger but i cannot verifiey that. if you want i can pull it out of the rifle and give you a 35.00 discount off the final price OR i can leave it in and give free shipping. which ever you perfer

I am not a ffl holder

the gun shoots great and has never had a jam or malfunction

it has about 300 rounds through it.

the gun is being sold as is no refund due to financhal (very bad) problems. I dont like to sell items this way but the situation calls for it. If there is a problem i will do my very best to make it right

but no refunds (sorry) :-(

the holes in the back of the receiver need to be filled.

the asking price is 775.00

shipping is 28.00 via usps priority mail insured and delevery conformation

willing to negoiate (sp)

no trades unless it is under a 200 dollar value

and cash can be added

for states that only allow 10 round mags i will include 2 (10) round mags and other states you have a choice of a 20 rounder or a 30 rounder (euro) or us made pro mag

sorry for the long description

now here are the pics

No longer for sale bought by a local buyer

post-2129-1198211435_thumb.jpg

post-2129-1198211452_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheGunHustler
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.