How long before this too becomes ruled as a mg?

This is not a criticism of Tman2007SC for posting this.

A stupid video that does more to hurt our rights then anything else. But that is just my opinion.

The young man that posted the video claimed on another gun board that he received a nasty email from a U.S. Senator complaining about his video and a request from the ATF to remove the video from you tube.

over bump firing? Get real. It's bad enough the guy's website isn't there anymore.

So saving 40 some odd bucks on a special whizbang trigger group pisses off a senator? You'd think that trigger cranks would piss people off more.

over bump firing? Get real. It's bad enough the guy's website isn't there anymore.

So saving 40 some odd bucks on a special whizbang trigger group pisses off a senator? You'd think that trigger cranks would piss people off more.

Do those trigger cranks work? I've seen a few places that sell the G.A.T. trigger, a trigger crank not spring assist. I've never wanted to waste $50 to try one though.

Do those trigger cranks work? I've seen a few places that sell the G.A.T. trigger, a trigger crank not spring assist. I've never wanted to waste $50 to try one though.

+1

If you install any kind of device, whether it's a turn crank or a shoestring, you have still added something to the gun that it did not come with to make it able to fire in "faux auto" mode.

Bump firing should not be considered anything but what it is. It takes no special "additions".

I understand what you are saying, but more people go to UTube then to gun shows. For the everyday person, with his lack of understanding of firearms, thinks that all it takes to convert a semiauto rifle to full auto is a rubber band.

There is no purpose for putting this on UTube except sensationalism and self-promotion.