410 in fullauto?

Hi @ all

First i want to say that my english is very bad and i tryed the search for this topic but i didnt found something. :unsure:

So, my question.

is it possible to convert my saiga 410 to shooting in fullauto? Does anybody know if there exist an step by step manual for this if

it is possible??

Thank you!

PS: In some weeks i will post my saiga in the picture thread. But first i want buy some accesoir like bipod, ris,...

And a happy new year to all !

Kali xronia! (if somebody speaks greek ;) )

Hi @ all

First i want to say that my english is very bad and i tryed the search for this topic but i didnt found something. :unsure:

So, my question.

is it possible to convert my saiga 410 to shooting in fullauto? Does anybody know if there exist an step by step manual for this if

it is possible??

Thank you!

PS: In some weeks i will post my saiga in the picture thread. But first i want buy some accesoir like bipod, ris,...

And a happy new year to all !

Kali xronia! (if somebody speaks greek ;) )

Unless the words "class 3" are included, the words "Full Auto" are taboo around here.

I highly recommend to flee from the idea and not bring it up again on this board.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, If anything, I'm trying to keep you from getting yourself into trouble.

In America FA is prohibited. In countries where FA is legal, standard AK "happy parts" should work. Whatever modifications that are necessary, we cannot help you with.

We are all good and loyal citizens and none of us has ever done this. However from "intellectual curiosity" we would love to see yours when it is finished.

We may not be able to build one, but looking at one is still legal!

Edited by G O B