AGP Arms 10 Round Magazines for the Saiga-12 (Brand New)

I am interested in your mags but leary as you have only one post. I have seen to many people burned on forums. for the record I have only been here a few days mysef but have a 100 percent feedback over 200 on ebay and have been a member of ak files forum for years....same username if you wish to check.

I dont want to sound like a hard ass but do you have credentials on Gun-broker, ebay-another gun forum? please indicate forum or auction site and username and I will be happy to buy after checking it out.

best regards david

ps good price,best of luck to you and please respond in open forum....this one as to your feedback rating

I am interested in your mags but leary as you have only one post. I have seen to many people burned on forums. for the record I have only been here a few days mysef but have a 100 percent feedback over 200 on ebay and have been a member of ak files forum for years....same username if you wish to check.

I dont want to sound like a hard ass but do you have credentials on Gun-broker, ebay-another gun forum? please indicate forum or auction site and username and I will be happy to buy after checking it out.

best regards david

ps good price,best of luck to you and please respond in open forum....this one as to your feedback rating

Understandable, I probably should have posted something to that effect.

I was linked to this forum from AR15.com as a forum that would probably be more interested in Saiga mags. I go as Monitor on AR15.com and Calguns.net, and my ebay account is monitor_burn if you want to check the feedback (over 100, all positive).

• 2 weeks later...
I am jealous, still waiting for mine but that is what I get for living out west. Hopefully by the weekend to make things more interesting.

Cali to north Florida in 2 days for me. your Post Office must be holding things up.

For anybody that hasn't ordered yet, do it now

good price, fast ship. no BS

still a no show on the mags. Monitor, can you shed some light on this?

I PM'ed you with the USPS tracking number; it should get there within the next day or two.

If anyone else's mags haven't arrived yet, go ahead and pm me and I will get you the tracking number.

I can't edit my first post so I will just post this here.

After taking care of all the back orders, I have 4 left in stock from the new batch. I wasn't able to get the same deal on this order, so unfortunately the price will be a bit higher.

The price for these are $43/mag plus the standard $8 for shipping/insurance. If you pay through Paypal, add an extra dollar/mag for their fees.

If anyone is still interested, go ahead and PM or email me for payment details.

If you still have the four mags, $43 each and $8 to ship, I will buy all. What payment options do you have?

Edit: buyer backed out, all 4 still available revluvr. Again, I take paypal or money order.

Edited by Monitor
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.