AGP Arms 10 Round Magazines for the Saiga-12 (Brand New)

These are the black AGP Arms 10-rounders. They are $40 each with a flat shipping charge of $8, regardless of how many are ordered.

PM or Email me if you are interested.

agpye4.jpg

:super: Got my three 10x S-12 magazines! Thanks 'Monitor'!!! Good deal man! I'm going to go broke now playing with my new toy... (hehe)

- Liam "Madwulf"

I am jealous, still waiting for mine but that is what I get for living out west. Hopefully by the weekend to make things more interesting.

I am in Phx Az :haha:

I am in Mesa, AZ :up:

You know AGP is right next door to you :haha:

And yet it is cheaper to come to Saiga-12.com and buy the mags then go pick them up direct. I recently picked up an S12 from a local place but was able to get my next two S12's and S20 cheaper through the mail (well sent to FFL dealer). Phoenix metro might be a big place with lots of shops but it is not the cheapest place to do business. Thank goodness for the internet.

And yet it is cheaper to come to Saiga-12.com and buy the mags then go pick them up direct. I recently picked up an S12 from a local place but was able to get my next two S12's and S20 cheaper through the mail (well sent to FFL dealer). Phoenix metro might be a big place with lots of shops but it is not the cheapest place to do business. Thank goodness for the internet.

Agreed! Same with Ammo, J&G is local but with sales tax its cheaper to buy out of state

Agreed! Same with Ammo, J&G is local but with sales tax its cheaper to buy out of state

and J&G has gotten so picky on their forms that I don't do business with them anymore. I have purchased many firearms through them but lately it is such a hassle I avoid it. Got to love the internet.

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.