I bought a little sister at a gunshow for my longer barrelled Stevens tip-up .22 pistol and I got it for $165.It shoots great!The longer barrelled one has a serial # of 23XXX and the short one as #35XXX.How old are these anyway????

post-4588-1199750777_thumb.jpg

Edited by THE_HUNTER

Sounds like a good deal, I know these were made in the late 1800's into I think the 20' or 30's, I'll dig out the blue book and see if I can get production dates for ya. They were hugely popular in their day. I would like to add one to my collection one day, they also made a 410 pistol along the same lines, but those are rare and NFA restricted.... How do the shoot anyway? Comfortable?

They shoot awesome!My bigger one shoots same point of aim with everything from shorts to long rifles and everything else surprisingly.The shorter one i have only had out once and it has the slimmer grips.It shoots very nice too but I need more range time to see how all rounds shoot.I do like the bigger one the best as it is like a short rifle.The picture above was from my cell phone but the picture of the 2 are from my new camera and I cannot seem to get it to download to this site.Great guns,well worth it and they will only gain more worth! B)

• 3 weeks later...

OK, finally got around to checking the blue book on these, no serial ranges listed, but the no. 35 single shot came with walnut grips and a 6,8,10 or 12 1/4" barrel, MFG 1907-1939 and is valued at $185 in 70% condition $200 in 80% $220 in 90% and on up to $350 in 100%. Seems you did alright.