Trigger group for unmodified Saiga

I just want to find out what types of trigger groups will work in a standard Saiga (without doing a full conversion). I have read a lot of threads on conversions and trigger groups. I read that BattleRifleG3 makes a trigger group that will fit a standard Saiga. I just want to know if there are any other types that you can fit without extensive work on the gun.

I know everyone will advise me to do a full conversion. I assure I'm not against doing it. I've previously tinkered a bit with Ruger 10/22's. Only thing is I live in New Zealand and it's illegal to have a free standing pistol grip.

I plan to get a Saiga with an AK47 battle type guard and one of those Saiga skeletonized type stocks (it's legal because it's not a FREE standing pistol grip - the bloody idiot government). I just want to add a LRBHO (Cobra 76 two seems to have an interesting project going regarding that) and then the trigger group. I don't want to mess around with different mags, because mag capacity is limited to 7 rounds (once again - bloody idiot government).

On the upside, at least I can own one. In South Africa (where I come from) anyone can own an AK47, except law abiding citizens who legally own guns.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any information on those trigger groups.