I all the matches you have shot in what stage did you enjoy the most?

The one I liked was the tractor riding stage we had at NCRR a few years ago, Kenneth, Ron, Joe remember that one?

Well I need to get back to work I will post a better discription later today

For shotgun, 06 Area 7 3-gun had a 24 round slug stage (2 shots per 12 targets) that was fun shoot. My buddy and I didn't have our Saigas yet, but it would have been fitting since it was a themed stage called "Night of the Living Dead" and I think some of the targets had zombie masks. It covered a lot of ground and had a huge two target swinger at the end that really swung far. I have video somewhere of my buddy shooting it with his mag fed Valtro pump.

Pistol stages all blend together at this point.

I all the matches you have shot in what stage did you enjoy the most?

The one I liked was the tractor riding stage we had at NCRR a few years ago, Kenneth, Ron, Joe remember that one?

Well I need to get back to work I will post a better discription later today

I do remember the back of the tractor stage at NCRR as I came within 30 seconds of beating Daniel Horner. It was a stage that was designed for a Saiga-12. Lots of loading and shooting as the targets roll by like they are on a conveyor belt. One of my favorites at the NC Recon was similar. It was the "Redneck Driveby" and it was a shotgun stage that started sitting in the back of a moving minivan with the side door open. You engaged the target plates as they went by (very fast) then, the van stops and you proceed down the "Jungle Trail" finding the rest of the targets hidden in and around the trees and bushes. My pulse goes up just thinking about it years later. It was another stage almost tailor-made for a Saiga-12 shooter.

• 6 months later...

I like when folks sit around dreaming up stages and want to modify it in a way to make it harder on the Saiga shooters then find that in reality Saiga Shooters can improvise, adapt, and overcome the stage quicker than the other guys.