http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=89755557

I have already replaced my FCG in my Norinco MAK-90 with a Tapco G2 kit and wanted to use this but as always if you think it isnt good to go it probably isnt. will this pass for 922r compliance or what else could I change so I could use this furniture?

Thanks everyone who responds!

Original Poly Technologies AK Complete Stamped Receiver Stock set New Condition

Attention PolyTech AK collectors!

This is a rare New Condition Complete Stock set for your AK-47. All Matching wood! This is not your aftermarket stock set and these are very hard to come-by these days. Manufactured by Poly Technologies. When only the best will do, these original parts will be sure to meet your expectations.

Included in this Listing

Lower Handguard -Includes Bayonet cut-out

Upper Handguard

Original Pisol Grip

Butt Stock -Includes Sling loop and metal buttplate

Grip Connecting screw

Spare Buttplate wood screws

Blonde wood w/finish

A Little about this genuine Polytech stock

This original AK stock set is NOS (New Old Stock) originally manufactured by Poly Technologies, Inc. of China between 1986 and 1989. These were produced at State Arsenals 416 and 386 during that time and some parts should be compatible with later production MAK-90 rifles produced by China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO). Please note that PRC Type 56-pattern parts are not compatible with Russian, Hungarian, Romanian or Bulgarian-manufactured AK-pattern rifles, so these parts should not be used on rifles produced in those countries or on tooling imported from those countries.

Our inventory of Poly Tech AKS and original PRC-surplus SKS parts is one of the largest in the U.S. Except where noted, all of our parts are brand-new, not take-offs from fully assembled firearms. Despite what our competitors claim, Poly Tech AK parts are clearly the best. The factories of Poly Technologies, Inc. have over thirty years experience manufacturing weapons systems for the Chinese military. The Poly Tech AKS-762 is the only AK-47 to incorporate all of the latest product enhancements adopted by the Chinese military. These additional refinements may cost a little more, but the result is a genuine AK manufactured to Chinese mil-specs, not some cheap imitation. We carry several original Polytech parts so if there is something special you are looking for just ask. We can help. JFYI-These stock sets are selling fast so get yours while they are still available. We only have a few sets left in our inventory. Very Limited quanities.

Edited by MCASgt New River

That stock set counts as 3 parts. Unfortunately, they are Chinese, so do not count toward your US parts count.

If your polytech has a welded muzzle nut or no muzzle device, you can change out your gas piston for a US made version, and get with BattleRifleG3 for a wood PG from his wonderful wood shop.

AKs with no muzzle device / welded muzzle nuts only need 5 US parts to get the foreign parts down to 10.

If you have a flash hider/muzzle brake (welded or removable), you'll need to get it loose and replace it with a US part. The muzzle device takes the total countable parts total to 16.

Edited by nalioth
  • 1 month later...