Saiga Tactical Side-Folding Buttstock for any UN-modified Saiga

Saiga Tactical Side-Folding Buttstock for any UN-modified Saiga receiver.

Manufactured in Russia.

Installed, but not used. Decided to convert.

$100.00 Shipped

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sold <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

post-2970-1200297707_thumb.jpg

post-2970-1200297720_thumb.jpg

Edited by mib2nd

Don't know if I should of started a new thread or not but I'm in same situation and have the same exact buttstock for sale. It was installed but never fired a round with it on. Same price - $100 shipping (U.S. only) included.

SOLD to one very happy Saiga owner! :D Thanks mib2nd.

Maine Marshal

33B Iwill take your stock. Please e-mail at markboss@comcast.net.

Thanks Mark

That was fast, I emailed you. Brendon.

33b - I wish I needed a second one. That's a great deal considering the lowest price I've seen from a supplier is around $199 PLUS shipping. I don't think you'll have that stock very long. Good luck to you.

Maine Marshal

I sure did get a quick reply, thanks.

33b - I wish I needed a second one. That's a great deal considering the lowest price I've seen from a supplier is around $199 PLUS shipping. I don't think you'll have that stock very long. Good luck to you.

Maine Marshal

I sure did get a quick reply, thanks.

"ILL TAKE IT"

if deal falls through-- email me

:chris:

Don't know if I should of started a new thread or not but I'm in same situation and have the same exact buttstock for sale. It was installed but never fired a round with it on. Same price - $100 shipping (U.S. only) included.

Still for sale, practically new just put on and taken off.

post-8967-1200855323_thumb.jpg

PM Sent

PM Sent

>>>>>>>>>>>Sale pending<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for the responses.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD Thanks!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

did you read the post that REQUIRES you to contribute to the forum to sell an item. People NEED to stop skirting arround that by posting in some one elses ad that you have something for sale. It only cost 5 bucks to contribute and you can use paypal. it is a one time thing also. Please do so. this forum cost money to opperate it is not free.

did you read the post that REQUIRES you to contribute to the forum to sell an item. People NEED to stop skirting arround that by posting in some one elses ad that you have something for sale. It only cost 5 bucks to contribute and you can use paypal. it is a one time thing also. Please do so. this forum cost money to opperate it is not free.

I read the post but when it said you must be a contributer I thought sure I'll do my part and will post some things and contribute to the vast wealth of information on this board and then continued to read the rest of the post. Totally did not realize contributing meant paid subscription to post in this forum. If I had known I probably would not have posted and went to ebay or something but now I'm glad I did not move on because I quickly found a buyer and am pleased with the way things turned out. Anyway I am now a contributing member and am happy to be one. By the way, its really easy to contribute if you have an paypal account- it takes like 10 seconds.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.