Pistol grip HOW TO VIDEO

• 3 weeks later...
"Example?" D@mn right. As soon as we elect a Democrat president, we'll see it happen. A lot of you guys are young enough that you didn't see Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein (still in the Senate, supposedly representing the people of California), on national tv, tell everyone in America, that if she had a couple of more votes, it would have been "Mr. & Mrs. America, turn them ALL in" (referring to the so-called 'assault weapons' ban & civilian owned firearms).

I was there - I saw her say it, back when the Dems thought they had things lined up to actually make it happen. (You think about that for a minute or two, compadres - your own government wanting to make you a Federal criminal. Think about it long & hard.)

You want to register your single-shot shotgun, and request the Federal Government's permission to use it, each & every time? Just vote Democrat...

I Totally Agree...We All Better Watch Out W/ This Bunch...Somehow We Must Prevail....or Sadly We're F'D this time.... Unless SHTF Before they can confiscate.

If they try to confiscate our weapons, thats when TSHTF!!!

I will defend my unalienable rights with force!

with US made parts.

You already have a US PG.

Get a US made AK stock from Tapco that looks just like that one but is synthetic ($30)

If you intend to ONLY use that mag and ones like it (with three US parts) then you are done.

not true 922 is you can not have more than 10 import parts. Do not count PG and mag. parts. You have to replace parts that are already on gun. Forearm, buttstock, FCG,ext.

with US made parts.

You already have a US PG.

Get a US made AK stock from Tapco that looks just like that one but is synthetic ($30)

If you intend to ONLY use that mag and ones like it (with three US parts) then you are done.

922 is you can not have more than 10 import parts. Do not count PG. You have to replace parts that are already on gun. Forearm, buttstock, FCG, if you use factory mag?

:ph34r:

http://www.agarms.com/index.php?option=com...&Itemid=210

12 parts to a siaga 12 maybe? that is without PG and mag? Any one have correct parts count? if 12 is right than US mag, stock, forearm is ok.

Edited by madmax4x4