Tromix folding stock buttpad replacement

I got my saiga-12 converted by Tromix almost a year ago and after putting a thousand shells through it the epoxy which held the plastic buttpad to the folding stock has come undone. Here is a pic with an ak butt stock for reference.

c4bc16a35de9aafb5538c8ayy5.jpg

I'd like to put some kind of rubber buttpad on it, but I haven't been able to find much of a solution. I found Limbsaver Grind to Fit Buttpads that I could re-attach with an epoxy, but it requires access to a belt sander I do not have readily available. I also found these Ace stocks that have a rubber buttpad and look to have similar specs to that of Tromix's folding stock.

Does anyone have any other alternatives not already mentioned above?

I snapped mine off (on purpose) and placed a Limbsaver grind to fit pad on there. If I recall, Tony offers the Limbsaver as an option for the stock (not sure if still an option). But in my case, I had a extra one at home and decided to mount it myself.

Small medium and large.... I used a large but I think if I had a medium would've been suitable as well. Hardly much difference between those. Its not the width to worry about -its the length that you want to look at. Tony would know for sure though.

Just line it up, mark the holes and set aside - then be steady with the drill (if you dont have a press) for the medium-thin pilot holes (compared to suppied screws).

(You're asking for problems of alignment or split stock if you dont pilot hole things like this).

Then just mount it on there with a power drill and screws provided. Rock solid mounting really.

Granted I still have to take it to a belt sander to bring it in line ..but it looks and fits just fine even if you dont.

Perfect fit for me. I can fire slugs all day with no effect on me at all. I went through 250 buck and slugs one day of fun and had nothing sore at all....not one iota.

Extremely well designed. No slip on the shoulder at all either. Great item.

Edited by whatmanual