Has anyone tried this for recoil help?

While looking thru my big box of AK stuff I came across a Romainian stock made to sort of funtion like a Knox stock.I think it was made for launching grenades or something with a lot of recoil.Anyway,I started wondering if this thing would work on my S-12.Has anybody tried this before? I have been told the Knoxstock works well so I just got to know.....THANKS JEFF.

I haven't really run across the need for recoil reduction on my S12. The semi-auto action makes it a pussycat compared to a pump. Slugs do kick some -- but for most of my shooting it's no worse than my AR.

A pic of your stock might elicit some more responses about that particular model. ;)

Jim

YES, thats the stock I got.I have the K-var black plastic standard AK stock on it now.When I was testing/breaking-in some mags last time I shot it the small steel buttplate left me kinda sore.Also I was thinking about getting one of those rubber slip on buttpads from Tapco.