When doing the conversion on the s308 and you are mounting the trigger guard, does the front mounting point go under the mag catch? Also can you just buy a hole new trigger guard and have it all in one? I have heard of people putting it under the stock one, but i would really like it to be a solid mount. I will be ordering some parts from DINZAG and this is about my last question for the conversion. Thanks to all and would not have thought about doing this without all of you.

When doing the conversion on the s308 and you are mounting the trigger guard, does the front mounting point go under the mag catch? Also can you just buy a hole new trigger guard and have it all in one? I have heard of people putting it under the stock one, but i would really like it to be a solid mount. I will be ordering some parts from DINZAG and this is about my last question for the conversion. Thanks to all and would not have thought about doing this without all of you.

hello you can buy a new triggerguard mag catch from centerfire systems. or you can slip the original one under the mag catch and either drill a hole and bolt it on or leave it alone. It should not move once the back is bolted in place