rifle shell bandoleers and shotgun belts for sale again!

Hi Again everyone.......

I have again dug up some more rifle shell bandoleers (holds 50 shells) and shotgun belts (holds 26 shells)

These are nice cordura belts, with elastic loops. I've sold many of these to Saiga-12 forum members, have had no complaints yet.

Asking $12 each shipped to the continental US. (that price is for checks or money orders ($12.50 each if you want to use PayPal) (this is a $1 less than last year.....here is the original thread with pictures

Original Thread

PM me if you'd like to do business.

Thanks all

Hi Again everyone.......

I have again dug up some more rifle shell bandoleers (holds 50 shells) and shotgun belts (holds 26 shells)

These are nice cordura belts, with elastic loops. I've sold many of these to Saiga-12 forum members, have had no complaints yet.

Asking $12 each shipped to the continental US. (that price is for checks or money orders ($12.50 each if you want to use PayPal) (this is a $1 less than last year.....here is the original thread with pictures

Original Thread

Thanks all

"ill take 1 of each-- rifle and shotgun"

IF YOU HAVE A SLING TYPE ONE--- ID RATHER HAVE THAT!

email me

misfit650@yahoo.com ---- ill mail MO

Two of each are sold..........get em while you can.......and thanks to all who support my gun habit.....it's not a problem....i can quit whenever i want to..........errrr....no....no i can't........lol

Payments received from Tritium, Nico Cujo, and AR15Pistol Pimp.....thanks much you guys....

Tritium, yours has shipped on Weds,

the others will ship tomorrow (sorry. flu has been kicking my ass for a week now.....didn't make it out of the house at all this weekend).

Misfit, will ship as soon as your payment gets here.

Guys......thanks all for your business!!

i have 6 rifle bandoleers left, and about 10 shotgun belts......first come first serve!

have a good one!

Hi Again everyone.......

Original Thread

Thanks all

No takers on these in the last week or so here, so i have now cross posted THR, SKS forum, shootingworld.com

thanks to all who have purchased already!

Edited by RangerM9
  • 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is interested, i rounded up more of these since they have been selling well over all....

so i now have about 30 of the Rifle shell bandoleers....a recent buyer pointed out these will work well for centerfire pistol rounds as well.....and .410 shells as well.

also have about 20 shotgun shell belts now.

so i got a bundle of them.....let me know if you are interested.

thanks all

PS...someone asked me to measure.....the shotgun belts will fit up 48 inch waists

Edited by RangerM9

I'd like one of the rifle bandoleers. PM me with the info needed to make the payment

Thanks,

-P

In case anyone is interested, i rounded up more of these since they have been selling well over all....

so i now have about 30 of the Rifle shell bandoleers....a recent buyer pointed out these will work well for centerfire pistol rounds as well.....and .410 shells as well.

also have about 20 shotgun shell belts now.

so i got a bundle of them.....let me know if you are interested.

thanks all

PS...someone asked me to measure.....the shotgun belts will fit up 48 inch waists

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.