http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...=59227&st=0

Open division any thing goes, Drums, Optics, porting, go out there a rock their world!

Oops I should have read the whole posting

************Magazine fed shotguns that meet TAC AUTO requirements will be placed in TAC AUTO**********

I am not sure exactly what that means still go on out there and win one for TEAM SAIGA!

Edited by topmaul

http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/facilities.html

http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/PDF/Hi...ins_Shotgun.pdf

I've been talking to the folks running this one...what they mean is that if your shotgun does NOT have porting or a red dot sight, then you will shoot heads-up with the tubers who are also not using porting or red dot sights.

The first goal of this match is to have fun. The second goal is to see how well modern guns work against those antique tube fed guns. Dot mag fed guns in Open...and iron sight mag fed guns in Tactical Auto :)

I'll be shooting in Open, with a dot sight mag fed gun. Fred plans to run an iron sight converted Saiga in Tac Auto. I'm working on two other Saiga shooters (three counting my wife and her S20)...we need MORE!

Should be a fun match :ph34r:

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

So far we have two mag fed shotgun guys in "Tactical Auto" and one woman in "Open." Working on three more Saiga shooters commit to the match and take their dots off so they can shoot "Tactical Auto" too.

The rules state that no more than 8 rounds can be loaded at the start, but after that there is no round limit. So you can, for example, start "dry" and then load a 20 round drum on the clock for a 15-round stage...heh heh...

This should be a fun match! The Tac Pro range is just west of Fort Worth, not far from Cisco.

Alex

I will be there with mine along all my shot gun gear also :haha:

So far we have two mag fed shotgun guys in "Tactical Auto" and one woman in "Open." Working on three more Saiga shooters commit to the match and take their dots off so they can shoot "Tactical Auto" too.

The rules state that no more than 8 rounds can be loaded at the start, but after that there is no round limit. So you can, for example, start "dry" and then load a 20 round drum on the clock for a 15-round stage...heh heh...

This should be a fun match! The Tac Pro range is just west of Fort Worth, not far from Cisco.

Alex