Making the tigger more crisp?

Well i just got my .223 a couple of days ago here in Cali, so i only get 10 rounds :cryss: .....Oh well!

But my question is that i would like to make my trigger more crisper, lighter so to speak. How can i do this? can i buy some drop in parts or something? let me know i really want to improve my trigger.

Any and all opinion welcomed...thanks.

talk to battlerifleg3? i think he's got some things he can help u with. either way, there was this cali legal saiga conversion he did for somebody that actually came out great. it had a wooden sporter stock off a shotgun and the gas tube and handguards off an ak to macth the wood on the shotgun. that way u can still have a detachable magazine legaly, and get as close as possible to an ak. somebody was making US made trigger parts for non-converted (no pg) saigas........can't remember off the top of my head, look through the pic section in 7.62x39, it's there.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont mess with the existing trigger. I took a stone to mine trying to smooth it up a bit.. Turns out that it was case hardened or improperly hardened. So the internals were getting beat the hell, almost to the point of failure. So i ended up having to convert it because of this reason. Now it has a Tapco Trigger and is very smooth. But you cannot install that trigger without conversion.