I have one more item in my gun safe that doesn't fit into my overall plans. I have a Mossberg 500 Mariner 12 ga. pump which, like virtually all of my modest collection, has never been fired. I really don't want it, it was taking up space in my safe and I have other plans for where my collection is headed. So, right now, it is on consignment at the local gun store. However, they talked me into overpricing it, because I think they overvalued it. No nibbles at their suggested price and I do not expect any.

It comes out of consignment in a bit more than two weeks, I think. I paid slightly over $400.00 for it, with tax. They think it will sell for $380.00, which, while I agreed to let them post it for that, with hindsight, that is too high.

So, WHEN it comes out of consignment, assuming that it does not sell, which I seriously doubt it will, it can be yours for $310. and we split the shipping. So, if you want it and IF it does not sell while still on consignment, let me know.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
  • 2 weeks later...
I have one more item in my gun safe that doesn't fit into my overall plans. I have a Mossberg 500 Mariner 12 ga. pump which, like virtually all of my modest collection, has never been fired. I really don't want it, it was taking up space in my safe and I have other plans for where my collection is headed. So, right now, it is on consignment at the local gun store. However, they talked me into overpricing it, because I think they overvalued it. No nibbles at their suggested price and I do not expect any.

It comes out of consignment in a bit more than two weeks, I think. I paid slightly over $400.00 for it, with tax. They think it will sell for $380.00, which, while I agreed to let them post it for that, with hindsight, that is too high.

So, WHEN it comes out of consignment, assuming that it does not sell, which I seriously doubt it will, it can be yours for $310. and we split the shipping. So, if you want it and IF it does not sell while still on consignment, let me know.

WJ

SOLD. Thanks for all involved and your consideration.

WJ

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.