I did it. Just put $$ down on a Saiga

Dont expect a high powered bolt action rifle, its a good middle of the road gun. Its got more punch than my 7.62x39s and alittle bit better accuracy. Expect the blue to fade fairly quickly (mines showing some rough spots although ive not been at all rough with it). The trigger for the way its built is actually pretty reasonable. Mine has no trouble holding a zero with a scope. Fun gun to shoot, not much recoil at all on my 21incher. All around fun gun. Very easy to disassemble, and once you clean out the gunk grease on the inside very easy to clean. Tons of accessories out there and a million things you can do with such a venerable rifle. Kudos to ya. http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/dea...icture35037.jpg

I just put money down on a .308 Saiga with a 16" barrel and skeleton stock. Can't wait to get it and try it out. Can anyone give me any info on what to expect from this gun? It's my first semi.