16" vs 20" Barrel?

I already have a recently converted 16" 7.62x39 and I love it, and due to my local dealer having price increases I went ahead and bought his last x39 he had and it's has a 20" barrel. So I've been searching for a ballistic comparison on 16" vs 20" barrels and I can't really find any definitive info on the subject. I'm looking to start the conversion on my 20" but I'm trying to figure out if I should cut the barrel down to 16" and re-crown it or leave it 20".

Is there a significant increase in velocity with the 20" barrel?

I'm kinda torn because I'm intimidated by how to replace a the front site assembly.

How difficult is it to get put a new front site assembly on and what size due I need?

Where do you guys suggest I get a new front site assembly?

Will a standard yugo FSB like this one (https://www.centerfiresystems.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=919) on centerfire work?

well, the velocity difference is probably in the ballpark of 20fps per inch of barrel, so you looking at maybe 80 or 100 fps faster with the 20" barrel. Personaly I wouldn't cut the 20" down, I'd rather have one of each. maybe keep one stock and one converted; or convert the 20" to more of an RPK configuration.