Went to Wally World and Win value packs at $15.98 from like $19. Not a hell of a deal but saved $3. Bought them out of it at 13 packs. Fed 15 pack of slugs was $8 bought all 5 of those. Just giving you guys a heads up.

Go burn some powder it smells good. :wub:

That was the old price, they just raised it a couple weeks ago. Did they go back???!!!

It was marked as a special price at my store. Good god that sucked when I checked out. $410. :evil: Was with food but shit I could have gotten 2X as much 2 years ago. Bad planning on my part.

At first I only got 10 boxes, went to the other side of the store and then back and cleaned them out of the other 3. It will only cost more later..

ETA: Shane like the Avatar.

Edited by Racer 27
Thanks

I just had to kick and scream to convince my wife that NOW is the time to buy 7N1. She's gonna be pissed that it's THE time for all HG calibers........

She just doesn't get it....

I'm only engaged. That and she wasn't with me. :unsure:

(off subject) DONT DO IT!!! it is the only thing in life that is cheaper to rent than to buy, is a woman !

I just figured that just like ammo it will always go up in price I should just buy it now. :lolol: Her dad used to own a gunstore she understands my liking guns to a point. And the one on the right is her sis. It dif is better then :deadhorse:

post-5704-1205565931.jpg