please read this might help you.

I found out that if you remove your stock BHO it leaves a space which causes the hammer to slide way to the right and then the trigger hook just barely catches the hammer, and it also hits the fire pin way off center. I would not have ever found this out but after I did the FCG swap I had some draging issues so I took the top half of the gun apart and saw my hammer had slide way over. What I did to fix it was cut off the end of the Factory BHO that looks like a washer and slide it on the hammer axle when I put it back together. It still slides a little but not nearly as bad and it keeps the hammer centered when fired.

Also the safty lever from Black Jack Buffers has to be opened up a bit to be used in the 308. Just compare it to your old lever and you will see what I mean.

Edited by vtslateman
I found out that if you remove your stock BHO it leaves a space which causes the hammer to slide way to the right and then the trigger hook just barely catches the hammer, and it also hits the fire pin way off center. I would not have ever found this out but after I did the FCG swap I had some draging issues so I took the top half of the gun apart and saw my hammer had slide way over. What I did to fix it was cut off the end of the Factory BHO that looks like a washer and slide it on the hammer axle when I put it back together. It still slides a little but not nearly as bad and it keeps the hammer centered when fired.

Also the safty lever from Black Jack Buffers has to be opened up a bit to be used in the 308. Just compare it to your old lever and you will see what I mean.

This is strange, my trigger group was a tight fit. So much so that if I had installed the BHO, I would have had to take material off the right side of the hammer. Interesting, thanks for the heads up.

If it's anything like the Arsenal trigger, it's actually the trigger that's sliding, and not the hammer. I had to use a little section of tube from a cheap ball-point pen to hold the trigger over to the left. This was actually a safety issue for me, because it was possible for the trigger to slide far enough that it didn't catch the hammer (which would make it slam fire, which would be bad). This was thankfully noticed while dry testing it.

Along similar lines, I did have to remove material from the hammer to make room for the BHO on the pin.

Hope that helps,

Acer

Edited by acer_saiga308