Saiga 12 Stock Options

Hey, I first want to say hi and that I am a new member to this forum. I decided to finally get a saiga 12 and I am currently having e-tac build me a 8 inch krink style saiga 12. I was wondering what the best route was to go as far as a folding stock goes. I want something that is confortable. I see that most of the guns are being built with an ace folder or tromix folder. Which is the best route to go? I plan on using an Aimpoint micro on the front rail of my gun. I'd appreciate the input. Thanks.

-

Welcome to the forum. I'm also having E-TAC build me a SBS (7") and I went with the Tromix stock based on looks. I don't think that most people who build SBSs are worried about optics. That said, my gun also has a rail and I may mount a red dot at some point. If you think it may be a problem for you, you could always get the competition stock that Tromix sells specifically for using optics. Just like the one on their competition S-12.

Welcome to the forum. I'm also having E-TAC build me a SBS (7") and I went with the Tromix stock based on looks. I don't think that most people who build SBSs are worried about optics. That said, my gun also has a rail and I may mount a red dot at some point. If you think it may be a problem for you, you could always get the competition stock that Tromix sells specifically for using optics. Just like the one on their competition S-12.

I sent you a PM, I have a couple of questions about your build.

You guys stop ordering from E-TAC, you are slowing up my order! (just kidding). I can't wait to see my Shotgun. It is going to be done in Esteban's brown and black lavacoat. Then, he's working on a .308 which is going to be done in a winter camo scheme. It will have a rail and a vertical grip, and a few other goodies. Should be interesting.

WJ

You guys stop ordering from E-TAC, you are slowing up my order! (just kidding). I can't wait to see my Shotgun. It is going to be done in Esteban's brown and black lavacoat. Then, he's working on a .308 which is going to be done in a winter camo scheme. It will have a rail and a vertical grip, and a few other goodies. Should be interesting.

WJ

What configuration is your shotgun he's building? What type of stock and sites?