I have a totally tricked out Glock 27 for sale. I bought this new.

1.) Both stock barrel and match grade stainless steel barrel from Storm Lake. The S.Lake barrel has about 100rds through it.

2.) The slide has been lightened with three ports, one on top and one on each side.

3.) Has Agrip grip wrap, improves grip dry and wet.

4.) Ghost Tactical trigger job. 5.0lb pull, crisp break, no slop/overtravel for quick reset.

5.) Butt plug for the space between backstrap and magwell.

6.) Finger extension floor plates on both mags included in sale.

7.) ArmaLaser "instant on" laser. Put your finger in the trigger guard and it comes on. Adjustable for wind/elev.

8.) Hi-Viz front and rear sights, contrasting colors for quick target pickup in low light conditions.

9.) Extended controls. Both slide release and mag release upgrades.

10.) Reduced recoil guide rod/spring-I didn't like it, took it out but included in sale.

11.) All springs have been replaced with new Wolf springs. 100% reliable.

12.) Soft sided paddle holster (doesn't fit with the laser mounted).

13.) Original box, book, etc.

This was my carry gun for years, normal wear spots. 100% rebuilt/reliable. At $500.00+shipping it's a screaming deal, no trades-no "offers".

I also have a Keltec P3AT that I bought as a deep concealment piece. It's got 150 rds through it. I did a "fluff & buff" and it is 100%. I added a +1 floor plate for 7+1. It has a slide clip for front carry and comes with a DeSantis pocket holster. $200.00 + shipping.

Package CCW deal- Both for $650.00+Shipping

Thanks for looking!

Paladin

post-7318-1206480463_thumb.jpg

post-7318-1206480486_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, just to clarify.

I'm not interested in any trades or haggling over price. Used Glock 27's go for $400+ in my area, their listed on Gunbroker and Guns America in the same price range. Mine has $100's of dollars of upgrades. The laser is $150 the barrel another $100-look them up. When you throw in all the other things I listed in then 5 bills is not asking top dollar.

The P3AT also goes for $240+ new. This one has only 150rds through it. It also has extension, clip, holster and is known reliable. So 2 bills for it is reasonable. I know your taking my word for this but I've got more than a couple posts around here and If I had junk to get rid of I'd just trade it in at a gun shop before I screwed anyone here.

The package deal is even better, so the price is the price, if you can do better then great.

Edited by Paladin
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.