I must put out the good word for Dinzag and his custom parts. I ordered a bullet guide last week and it just arrived over the weekend. Inside the order he included a bunch of the little plastic 5mm plugs to fill the extra receiver holes left when you drill out the original fire control group. I must say I am very impressed. While these parts don't cost that much, it is the extra effort he put in to show that he values his customers. I stopped in at my local hardware stores and could not find the damn things. (They were all to large.) Well I have been wanting to get the little plugs and just haven't had the time to go out and get them. So when they showed up as an "extra" in the order - well I was pumped. Keep up the great work Dinzag - dude you rock!!

I must put out the good word for Dinzag and his custom parts. I ordered a bullet guide last week and it just arrived over the weekend. Inside the order he included a bunch of the little plastic 5mm plugs to fill the extra receiver holes left when you drill out the original fire control group. I must say I am very impressed. While these parts don't cost that much, it is the extra effort he put in to show that he values his customers. I stopped in at my local hardware stores and could not find the damn things. (They were all to large.) Well I have been wanting to get the little plugs and just haven't had the time to go out and get them. So when they showed up as an "extra" in the order - well I was pumped. Keep up the great work Dinzag - dude you rock!!

ditto... plus the instructions on his web site are a huge help.........can't say enough

+1! Dinzag's parts are great, and his service is first-class! His attention to detail is outstanding! When I received the modified G2 FCG for my .308, it arrived fully assembled with the disconnector spring included and installed. It works flawlessly too!

Edited by hogdog

Well I gone and done it. I stripped out the hole when trying to tap it for the bullet guide - DOH!! I ended up rushing and not paying attention. This seems to happen when the kids are fussing and the wife is wondering "What in the word are you doing down in the basement". I ended up having to put a nut on the bottom side. Luckily I am able to get a needle nose pliers down underneath and really cranked it down with some loctite. Hopefully I won't have any issues.

Note to self: For the love of God man, SLOW DOWN!!

+1 on all the positive stuff about Brian and his company. He's been a staple of this place for quite a few years and as a general statement, is treated very low key as compared to someone like Tony even though I feel he's been just as important to bringing about innovation to the Saiga breeds.

QUALITY of WORKMANSHIP. QUALITY of SERVICE. MANY more products available at his site than a lot of members even realize :smoke:

I think we need to get Brian some groupies and see if we can backlog him with work for a few years :haha:

Also gets an A+ for the logo that scares the shit out of the lambs of the world :devil:

Also gets an A+ for the logo that scares the shit out of the lambs of the world :devil:

Ahhhh.... My kids saw that logo when I opened the stuff and they were freaked out. What is that scary monster thing Daddy??

Good thing the wife didn't see it- "Why are you scaring the children???"

Edited by PacketStorm