Sorry to hear that. I talked to Makc, he said if they are jamming, then he definatly sent you yours and I got mine. :clover:;)

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I only used one and it works great. I'll probably use the other 4 tommorrow sometime seeing you're having trouble w/ yours. Check your mag seams. Mine bow in alittle towars the bottom and the follower might be hanging up. I'm not real hip to the thought of them being bowed, but what ya gonna do ?!?!?!?!? That might be your problem. He said the last batch was screwwed up and these were the replacements for them.

I'm pretty sure it's just the gun getting broken in, and the mags don't have anything to do with it. It was jamming with the 5 round factory mag for about 50 rounds, then it started being able to cycle a whole 5 rounds without issue. Now it's (occasionally) getting hung up after 7 or 8 rounds. Probably nothing to worry about.