WTT/WTS IZ-108 barrel extension model.

I've got a saiga I bought in 3/2007 new.. this is one of the models that had the barrel extensions on them, as described on page 97-98 of the saiga 12 forums.. look for dates around feb 15, 2006..

The barrel extension is one of the screw on chokes, in cylinder bore, but permanently mounted. This model does not have the bolt hold open.

date on this is 2001, stamped RAAC..

would come in original box, with original accessories & 5 rd magazine. I've fired it 250 times, and it fires the bird shot on gas position 2..

would like $425 shipped.

I also have a walnut Ironwood designs (US) stock with recoil pad & pistol grip (US), and a wood forearm I got from Rusmilitary. If you want the wood furniture that would be a option to the buyer for $100.

I have not converted this.

I'm selling to fund a scope.. so optics trades may be considered. (IOR/Zeiss/Leupold)

The flashlights while shown, are not included. If you want them I'd let them go for what I have in them, $50 for the Pelican PM6 & mounts, or $100 for the Pelican M6 with the pressure switch & mounts.

depending on if a optic is offered, I could add to make up diffrence for a fair trade.

This would have to go to a FFL, unless a resident of my state with a CWP.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got a saiga I bought in 3/2007 new.. this is one of the models that had the barrel extensions on them, as described on page 97-98 of the saiga 12 forums.. look for dates around feb 15, 2006..

The barrel extension is one of the screw on chokes, in cylinder bore, but permanently mounted. This model does not have the bolt hold open.

date on this is 2001, stamped RAAC..

would come in original box, with original accessories & 5 rd magazine. I've fired it 250 times, and it fires the bird shot on gas position 2..

would like $425 shipped.

4/21/08

Sold to Deerollman..on its way..Thanks

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.